Week 8 Reading and Writing

(Image: Kumbhakarna Eats Source: ScienceLibrary)– This image is my favorite because it really captured what my story was going for. I also wanted to avoid choosing an image where the giant is eating people, so I'm glad this one had him eating food.


I've really enjoyed all of the writing assignments so far. I like how the class is structured in such a way that it facilitates creative freedom. I'm pretty happy with my blog so far! There have been a few other blogs whose format I liked more, but they were on a different blog creation platform. I'm also happy with my story posts– most of them are just funny, popcorn stories, but I have a few more serious ones that I'm proud of. I've so far liked the Ramayana more than the Mahabharata– it was a little easier to follow. My notes do help me quite a bit! I mostly just write out what's going on, but sometimes that helps me find a potential story topic.

Moving forward, I want more variety with my stories– I'd like to do more dialogue-driven stories. 

Comments